A great way to celebrate the changing of the seasons, or simply to get yourself out of an old routine, is to switch up the decor of your home.
The act of changing even just one room in your home can add life and ambiance and can even positively affect your mood as well!
Here are a few small tips for making your home a bit more cozy this fall.
- Switch out the candles Wait, isn’t this about redecorating? Scent can have a big influence on how you percieve your surroundings. By switching up the type of candles you use, you can immediately make a room a bit more cozy than it previously was.
- Bring out the throws: Nothing says cozy more than your favorite throws and pillows to maximize cozy spots and encourage nap-filled afternoons.
- Change the art: Paintings don’t have to stay in one spot forever. Change up your wall art or decor to give off more of a rustic vibe.
- Use a plush bathmat: Changing your bathmat to something that’s more fuzzy and fun can make those cold autumn morings a little bit more bareable.
- Change up your home office: You’ve been working there for a few months now. And, even if you normally work from home, it’s always good to rearrange where you spend a lot of your day. Bring in some pumpkins or change up the photos on your desk. Have some fun!