Filter By Section
Build on YOUR Lot or Let Us Find One For You
You own your own homesite or maybe you’re just getting started and thinking about buying a lot in the location you always wanted. Traditional subdivisions are not for you, but you’re not sure what to do next. You have more questions than answers and are looking for solutions and a budget that makes sense. That’s where we come in. Nic Zawarski and Sons® will answer all your questions and help you realize your dreams.
With our reputation for quality craftsmanship, attention to the details, and nationally acclaimed award-winning customer satisfaction that includes a complete 10-year warranty, we’ll make it easy for you to achieve your goal of owning a beautiful home on your special homesite. Call us today at 610-865-1441 and we can help you get started or fill out the request for more information.
Our passion for homebuilding sets us apart!
You’ve chosen the perfect homesite. You have an idea of the type of home you want to build. Let Nic Zawarski and Sons® and our design team guide you through the process of designing your home with your special requests to your complete satisfaction. We will collaborate together to create your elevations and add the finishing touches. Or, you can choose from one of our many designs and make changes and add options that fit your family’s special needs.
At Nic Zawarski and Sons®, our full-service program runs the gamut of details that come with building a home on your homesite. You can rely on us to check out all permits and utilities, any special zoning requirements, and all building setbacks and easement regulations. So leave the details to us, you can depend on Nic Zawarski and Sons®! Let’s schedule a meeting today – We’d love to hear about your dreams for you and your family and what is most important for your home buying needs. You can call us at 610-865-1441 or fill out our request for more information.
Because with nearly 60 years of homebuilding experience, Nic Zawarski and Sons® knows that a home is where memories are made and experiences treasured!
The Building Process
We have a variety of designs available to suit your every need for your dream home. We can accommodate any homesite with our homes, or we can custom design the home to your specifications. Whatever your choice, you can rest assure that every home we build will include the outstanding quality and value, and exceptional award-winning customer service that Nic Zawarski and Sons® is known for. With nearly 60 years of homebuilding experience, over the years we’ve delivered beautiful homes to thousands of satisfied customers. Please call us at 610-865-1441 and we will be more than happy to help you get started or answer any questions you may have.
- Establish a budget, and if needed, obtain a mortgage pre-approval. This way knowing your budget will help us guide you through the rest of the process and meet your goals.
- Homesite visit. After we have provided you with preliminary pricing and possible options it is now time for us to visit your homesite and walk the property. Every lot is different in its’ configuration, plus every municipality has their own standards, building codes, zoning requirements and fee structures that must be taken into account. It is important that we know these costs up front.
- Our Sales Team and Design Department can now guide you through the final home design and selection process to help you make your home your own. You will visit our design centers and make your finishing choices and selections.
- Once your selections are finalized our team will arrive at a final price for your new home.
- Upon signing the agreement, it is now time to begin finalizing the loan with your lender.
- When the agreement is signed by both parties, Nic Zawarski and Sons® will begin obtaining the necessary permits from the municipality where your new home is to be built. Permit fees, bond fees, and any other fees required will be paid directly by the property owner. Nic Zawarski and Sons® will process the permits as part of our service to you. Permits generally take between four to eight weeks to be granted, depending on the municipality where the building is taking place.
- Plan a Pre-Construction meeting with the Sales Manager and Building Supervisor to review your plans, specifications and selections.
- Your loan has been finalized…we have the permits…Now The Fun Begins! We get to do what we do best…build your beautiful new home!
- Prior to drywall being installed, we will conduct a pre-drywall inspection with the Sales Manager and Building Supervisor to review the building of your home and to make any final adjustments.
- Once we complete your new home, Nic Zawarski and Sons® will schedule a pre-closing inspection and then a final inspection in order to assure you total satisfaction. At the final inspection we will explain all of the systems and features in your brand new home and discuss their operation and maintenance. You will also receive Nic Zawarski and Sons® exclusive “Blue Binder” that includes all of the warranties from our suppliers and contractors as well as the 10 Year Quality Builders Warranty plan. You will also be given contact information for homeowner service. Our goal is to finish all work prior to the final walk-through.
- Congratulations! It’s now time to begin enjoying your brand new Nic Zawarski and Sons® home. It was an honor to build your home, Thank You For Your Trust in Us!
Our Portfolio of Homes
Should you have questions about any of our homes or would like more information of any kind, please call us at 610-865-1441 and we will be more than happy to help.
Free Site Consultation
At Nic Zawarski and Sons® we want you to be fully informed as you move forward to build your new home. Every building homesite is unique with different development costs. Our team will help you determine how to place your home on your homesite and evaluate and determine the development charges upfront…at no cost to you!
Fill out the form below, or call us any time at 610-865-1441 and we will be more than happy to help.
"Nic Zawarski and Sons® proved to us that making the decision to move from NJ to PA was the right one!"Michele Vanderputten | Contact Us Today »
"I believe it’s a credit to the builder that our clients never expressed to me any dissatisfaction with their new home or their dealings with Nic Zawarski and Sons®."J. Holzinger, Esquire | Contact Us Today »
"Someone recently told me that The Estates at Steeplechase North and the beautiful homes within in it remind them of the way Huntington, NJ used to be. – John Robert Zawarski"Contact Us Today »
"We thank you for your kind and patient assistance in the purchase of our beautiful new home – you knew just what to do!"Sara K. | Contact Us Today »